|Udgiver||TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD|
|Serienummer||Emerging Materials and Technologies|
Innovations in Green Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
This book discusses how greener synthetic pathways are amenable and productive for the synthesis of novel nanomaterials. It furthers the integration of advances in green nanoscience and nanotechnology, including pathways dedicated to the design, development, and fabrication of a range of products and devices. Topics such as green nanotechnology for advanced energy systems, sustainable delivery systems, medicine, agri-nanotechnology for sustainable agriculture, nanotechnology in crop protection, and nanotechnology for soil conservation are included.
- Provides a holistic view of green nanotechnology and its applications
- Places an emphasis on synthesis, characterization, and applications of green nanomaterials
- Discusses the development of innovative green synthetic pathways to produce novel biomaterials
- Includes characterization tools used in the material synthesis via green synthetic pathways
- Advocates green nanotechnology solutions for sustainability and energy
This book is aimed at researchers and professionals in nanotechnology, green chemistry, and chemical engineering.