|Udgiver||Mercury Learning & Information|
AutoCAD 2020. Beginning and Intermediate
Sælges og leveres af Adlibris
Inden for 3-7 arbejdsdage
Fragt fra 49 kr.
This book is the most comprehensive book you will find on AutoCAD 2020 – 2D Drafting. Covering all of the 2D concepts, it uses both metric and imperial units to illustrate the myriad drawing and editing tools for this popular application. Use the companion files to set up drawing exercises and projects and to see all of the book's figures in color. Files also available for downloading from the publisher. AutoCAD 2020 Beginning and Intermediate includes over 100 "mini-workshops" that complete small projects from concept through actual plotting. Solving all of these workshops will simulate the creation of three projects (architectural and mechanical) from beginning to end, without overlooking any of the basic commands and functions in AutoCAD 2020.
- Designed for novice users of AutoCAD 2020. Most useful for "teach yourself" or instructor-led AutoCAD training in Level 1 or 2. No previous CAD experience is required
- Separate chapter on the "Drawing Compare" function
- Companion files featuring drawings, practice and finished plots, 4-color figures, etc.
- Includes over 100 "mini-workshops" and hundreds of figures that complete small projects
- Uses both English and metric units in examples, exercises, projects, and descriptions
- Covers three full projects (metric and imperial) for architectural and mechanical designs
- Helps you to prepare for the AutoCAD Certified Professional exam
- Exercises and instructor's resources available for use as a textbook.