|Genre||Kunst Kemi Teknik Miljøpleje|
|Udgiver||TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD|
|Serienummer||Advances in Manufacturing, Design and Computational Intelligence Techniques|
Additive Manufacturing in Industry 4.0
The text covers four important areas: digital manufacturing, modern manufacturing processes, modeling and simulation in smart industry, and nanotechnology. It further presents mathematical models to represent physical phenomena and applies modern computing methods and simulations in analyzing the same. The text covers key concepts such as abrasive flow machining (AFM), abrasive water jet (AWJ) machining, and hybrid machining for micro/nanomanufacturing. It will serve as an ideal reference text for senior undergraduate, graduate students, and researchers in fields including mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering, manufacturing engineering, and production engineering.
- Discusses sustainable development aspects of additive manufacturing in industry 4.0
- Studies electrochemical machining processes for micro-machining
- Presents experimental Investigation of friction factor and heat transfer rate in the laminar regime
- Examines the mechanical and microstructural characterization of titanium chips using large strain machining
- Covers hybrid approaches like electrochemical machining and magnetic abrasive flow machining
The book emphasizes linking the computer interface with the digital manufacturing process and their demonstration using commercially available software like Solid-Edge, ProE, and CATIA. It further discusses important aspects of digital manufacturing, advanced composites, artificial intelligence, and modern manufacturing processes.