Peregrin (PC/Mac Download)
Peregrin is the story puzzle game for Steam.
Combining myth, fantasy and sci-fi, Peregrine’s story is a moving take on the struggle to overcome both personal and collective loss – beautifully realised in an epic mythical style.
Take control of Abi as she leaves her scavenger tribe to embark upon an epic journey into the wastelands of the divide. Mysterious monoliths and strange artefacts await her there, revealing the secrets of these fallen lands.
Peregrin's absorbing gameplay revolves around the use of Abi's arcane powers. Use them to take temporary control of the creatures you encounter - from simple animals to the divide's hostile guardians. Turn the unique abilities of each creature to your advantage in solving puzzles and surviving battles.
- A rich and immersive narrative, fully voiced in English
- 5 chapters comprising over 60 visually stunning scenes
- Intuitive and rewarding gameplay featuring the unique creature possession mechanic
- Bespoke art style inspired by canonical sci-fi artists such as John Harris and Moebius
- Custom composed musical score for a fully cinematic experience
- Full controller support
|Kategori:||Eventyr, indie, casual||Originaltitel:||Peregrin|
|Artikel nr.:||41997||Forlag:||Green Man Loaded|