Advanced Protection for Evolving Threat
Cyber attacks of today are multiplying in large volumes along with more diverse forms of threats including crypto jacking, malware, surging ransomware variants, and many more! ZyWALL ATP Firewall is empowered with smart cloud intelligence giving seamless protection against all those Advanced Persistent Threats, achieving ultimate in-depth defense of future unknown attacks.
Block it. Learn it. Prevent it.
Block Unknown Threats
Multi-Layer Protection from default bundled security service can block malicious and suspicious traffic, ensuring wellbeing of your business network.
Learn Unknown Threats
Cloud Intelligence identifies every incoming threats so the Cloud Threat Database keeps learning, evolving, and growing stronger after each attack.
Prevent Unknown Threats
Cloud Intelligence extracts top ranked threat information and gives all ATP firewalls constant updates. This global sharing synergy empowers ATP firewalls to prevent all hidden threats.
Cloud Machine Learning
Zyxel Cloud intelligence identifies unknown files from all ATP Firewalls, accumulates results in database and gives all ATP a daily update, effectively turning every new threat into a new piece of intelligence and continuously grow with self-evolving security ecosystem that adapt to new advanced attacks at all times.
Sandboxing is an isolated cloud environment that contains unknown files to identify new malware types that conventional static security mechanism cannot detect, ensuring protection against zero-day attacks.
Reporting & Analytics
ATP Firewall dashboard gives user-friendly infographic traffic summary and threat statistics. Users can also utilize SecuReporter for further comprehensive threat analysis.
- ATP Dashboard
- ATP Firewall dashboard displays traffic summary since-reboot and in-depth seven-day threat statistics with hit counts.
- Number of VLANs 64
- Ethernet LAN data rates 10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s
- Form factor Desktop
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports 7
- Rack mounting Yes
- Connectivity technology Wired
- Input current 4.17 A
- Weight 1650 g
- Packaging width 351 mm
- Packaging depth 152 mm
- Packaging height 245 mm
- Package weight 2830 g
- Operating temperature range (T-T) 0 - 40 °C
- Storage temperature (T-T) -30 - 70 °C
- Operating relative humidity range 10 - 90 %
- Storage relative humidity (H-H) 10 - 90 %
- Certification FCC Part 15 (Class A), CE EMC (Class A), C-Tick (Class A), BSMI, LVD (EN60950-1)
- Dimensions W x D x H 300 x 188 x 44 mm
- Mean time between failures (MTBF) 529688.2 h
- Heat dissipation 82.23 BTU/h
- Power consumption (max) 24.1 W
- Firewall throughput 2600 Mbit/s
- VPN throughput 900 Mbit/s
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity 2
- Content filtering 1
- Active TCP connections (max) 1000000