Caddytek CaddyView V2 JOLT Rangefinder + Slope
Forventet leveringstid: 2-4 arbejdsdage
Sælges af Nordica Golf
- Køb nu – betal til oktober
The CaddyView V2 JOLT + Slope is like nothing you've seen before from CaddyTek. "FlagSeeking" technology that comes with this Laser Rangefinder identifies the closest target to help you get your measurement to the flagstick no matter what's behind the green and Jolts once the target is locked. It also features a slope mode, in which you get the distance compensated with the difference in slope. The patented mode switching makes it easy to toggle between slope and non-slope. The powerful 6x magnification also help you range subjects at a distance up to 800 yards easily and clearly. CaddyView V2 +Slope is large enough to use comfortably, and compact enough for easy storage. This new laser rangefinder from CaddyTek will be a powerful tool for managing your golf. Enjoy the game with CaddyTek
- Patented One step "Mode-Switching" between Non-Slope and Slope compensation distance display
- JOLT technology makes the V2 vibrate when it locks in on the right target, letting players know that they have the correct distance.
- FlagSeeking technology: Easily get the distance to the flagstick while ignoring subjects behind the green such as the bush and trees
- Magnification: 6X • Scan mode: Scan the landscape to get multiple readings • Range: 5 to 800 yards (5 to 250 yards to golf flag)
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard • Power source - CR2 3V battery (included)
- Display: LCD • IPX4 Waterproof design • Weight: Less than 8 oz
- Dimensions: 4.1'' x 2.9'' x 1.5''
- Conform to USGA, R&A Rules of Golf, and USGA Handicap Guidelines when the slope compensate distance feature is disabled.
How and when the Jolt function works
- In order to initiate the Jolt function, the “FlagSeeking Mode” must be active (a small flag appears on the display). Please refer to the user’s manual for activating the FlagSeeking Mode.
- When the CaddyView detects multiple targets in a very short period of time and decides to display the nearest target bas on the “FlagSeeking” technology, it will also “Jolt” to notify the user that the Flag or Stick is “locked in”. In other words, the Jolt function is an enhanced “FlagSeeking” technology.
- Base on above mentioned principles, the CaddyView rangefinder will not jolt under the following situations even with the FlagSeeking mode is activated:
When there is no multiple targets detected, such as there’s nothing behind the Flag/Stick or the target is a big and flat object.
Hvis du kommenterer og opretter link til denne artikel i din blog, bliver din post linket herfra. Ping din blog på Twingly, så vi kan finde den.