Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies
Lonely Planet, John Lee, Korina Miller (Hæftet)
Forventet leveringstid: 2-5 arbejdsdage
Sælges af Adlibris
- Køb nu – betal til november
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Venture into the epic wilderness, sample local seafood or ski the iconic peaks of Whistler and Banff; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of British Columbia and the Canadian Rockies and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, wildlife, arts, national parks, Aboriginal cultures, wine, outdoor activities
- Free, convenient pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 26 maps
- Covers Vancouver, Banff and Jasper National Parks, Whistler, Alberta, Yukon Territory, Haines Highway, Alaska Highway, Klondike Highway and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies , our most comprehensive guide to British Columbia and the Canadian Rockies, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Vancouver? Check out Lonely Planet Vancouver guide for a comprehensive look at all this city has to offer; or Pocket Vancouver, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Canada guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
|Forlag:||Lonely Planet||Kategori:||Geografi & Rejser|
|Forventet leveringstid:||2-5 arbejdsdage||Indbindingstype:||Hæftet|
|Titel:||Lonely Planet British Columbia & the Canadian Rockies||Forfatter:||Lonely Planet, John Lee, Korina Miller|
Hvis du kommenterer og opretter link til denne artikel i din blog, bliver din post linket herfra. Ping din blog på Twingly, så vi kan finde den.